We Can Help!Pet Loss Services
Pet Loss Support Groups
- Share with others in an intimate, friendly non-judgmental setting
- Interact with others who are experiencing a similar loss or anticipated loss
- Gain insight into how others are beginning to heal
- Receive helpful coping strategies and resources
Currently groups are being held in the Princeton (Mercer/Monmouth/Middlesex/Somerset counties) area of New Jersey. If you are in a community that is not served or would like to schedule an appointment, please CONTACT US for additional information.
Due to the pandemic, in-person groups have been postponed. We hope to restart the in-person groups in late February. Please see below for information on Virtual support groups.
Provides a one-on-one intimate setting for anyone who prefers more direct contact with a pet loss specialist. In these sessions you will be able to:
- Receive the personal attention of the pet loss specialist
- Share your feelings in a safe non-judgmental environment
- Identify any areas of concern that you may have and come up with specific coping strategies designed to help in the healing process
Currently hour-long sessions are available in the Mercer, Monmouth, and Middlesex areas of New Jersey.
Due to the pandemic, individual sessions are being held by telephone or virtually. We hope to resume in-person sessions at the end of February.
Virtual Pet Loss Support Group
Provides online support sessions over Zoom. Attendees can join from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of these sessions include:
- All the benefits of in-person group support from the comfort of your home
- Join a session using a computer, tablet, or phone
- Group atmosphere promotes a strong bonding experience with others that understand and help you begin to heal