We Can Help!Services for Veterinary/Animal Care Professionals
Caring for Caregivers
We appreciate and value the time & commitment those in the veterinary/animal care community give to animals and their families and are dedicated to supporting you.
As Certified Compassion Fatigue Educators we are trained to offer both individual and group sessions that are designed to help you deal with the daily stressors you face in your workplace and develop self care strategies to manage these stressors.
Listed below is a brief description of some of the services we offer
We strongly encourage you to take the time to get the support you need and deserve.
We are here to support you.
Compassion Fatigue Support Groups
Limited to groups of 10-14
Due to the Pandemic groups are held through Zoom until the end of February
Benefits of these sessions include:
- Share with others in an intimate, friendly non-judgmental setting.
- Interact with others in a peer-based support group designed to provide insight and practical suggestions for symptoms of Compassion Fatigue/Burnout.
Due to the Pandemic, sessions are held by telephone or Zoom until the end of February.
Provides a one-on-one intimate setting for anyone who prefers more direct contact with a trained specialist.
In these sessions you will be able to:
- Receive the personal attention of the specialist
- Share your feelings in a safe non-judgmental environment
- Identify any areas of concern that you may have
- Develop a personalized self-care plan and strategies that work for you.
Workshops and Webinars
We offer a variety of topics that are all tailored to meet the needs of your practice/organization/rescue/shelter. Topics include, but are not limited to,
- Compassion Fatigue
- Self-Care Strategies
- Client Relations – Front/Back Office Staff
- Communicating with Grieving Clients
- Dealing With Special Populations (Children/Singles/Seniors)
- Communication issues within the Practice/Agency
- Creating A Compassionate Practice